Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Irish Xbox360 servers

Options
  • 17-10-2012 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

HI Lads just wondering if there are any Irish xbox360 servers. Also is there any one still playing battlefeild3 in at the moment if so added as it would be good to play with people who PTFO. I do not have a good mic but a lot of my mates play MW3 so getting a people to play with can be a pain in the ar**. My Gamer tag is FOXWALDO. Thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I found an Ardee co louth server there a few days ago, was a bit of craic, feel free to add me if you want, my gamertag is the same as my username on here, I have a bit of a temperamental mic myself so I aint been talking much recently...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Foxwaldo

Cool thanks ill add you when im on next try get a game or two in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

im Silentknite29 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Feel free to add me ( I'm female but can shoot "enemy soldiers" in the face just as well as the lads)

Untypical Mare

Hey, a few of us bought a server to play on, no stupid weapon rules or anything just to have fun! If you search for "Score B" you should get it. My gamer tag is 'grhmjck'. x :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 CatalysTftw

My platoon has one and it's made up of irish and english players, search WISE [gt is Fazedshooter]

Advertisement