Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pistol range close to Waterford

• 17-10-2012 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Like the title suggests I looking to get onto the pistol scene, targets and competitions etc. and was trying to find a pistol club in the area.
    Does anyone know what the nearest range is to Waterford
    I appreciate the replies.
    Thanks,
    Shane

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭clivej

A couple of lads come up to the Harbour House range in Athy from Waterford.

They have 2 x 50m ranges and 1 x 25 range.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

A pistol range opened recently in the slob lands in wexford, i don't know if membership is open or not though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

There's a 20yd indoor range at Rathdrum. Contact Kealan Symes there and he'll put ya in the pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

harbour house is only 1hr 20min via the motorway from waterford and a very good set up for pistol shooting ,pity they dont have a 100yrd full bore range do , would jion in morning if they had :D:D

ian.....

• Advertisement

I'll have a word in Tommy's ear Ian ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

LB6 wrote: »
    I'll have a word in Tommy's ear Ian ;)

had a good chat with him at an open day there a few weeks back ,a right character :D:D...

ian ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Probably the nicest man you will ever meet:)

There's an open day in Harbour House this weekend too. You may contact them to see if there's any places left to join this w/e

Advertisement