Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cous Cous recipes

Options
  • 17-10-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Here is a Tunisian Stew, from the Cooking Club

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055882440

• Registered Users Posts: 7,163 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Here's mine.

100g Cous cous.
    250 ml water.
    Garlic.
    Mixed herbs (1 tea spoon)
    Half or three-quarters of a Chicken stock cube
    Semi-dried tomatoes.
    Wexford Rapeseed oil.
    3/4 cloves.

Mix everything except the cous cous in a pan. Bring to a simmer then add in the cous cous and turn off the heat. Stir with a fork. Cover and sit for 8 mins. Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I've actually got CousCous with me for my evening meal on the late shift in work tonight

for 2 nights, I mixed up 100g CousCous with 400ml of a Knorr Chicken Stockpot, some paprika, some chili powder, some turmeric, some ground cumin, some ground coriander, some oregano and some sage, some butter and some olive oil, mix and sit until all the stock is absorbed.

I added some fried bacon and mushrooms to that, and will have it with some natural yoghurt.

Advertisement