Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a q for any helpful programmers

Options
  • 17-10-2012 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello,

While somewhat tech savy, I am a total newbie when it comes to programming so please excuse my complete lack of knowledge!

I would like someone to write a small programme for me, basically extracting information from a lot of emails, and sorting this information into different lists, ideally in an ecxel format. This information would need to be sorted alphabetically and create lists for different dates, the date included in the email would be deciding which list the information goes on.

What would someone charge to write a programme like this, or is there a an already existing programme out there that would do this fore me? Please pm me if you need any further clarification, as I probably haven't explained this very well!!

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Comments

Advertisement