Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Game Cup, Cannes, France March 1st - 3rd 2013

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

you guys totally sold it :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( i don`t wanna act like i would have done any better, but i totally would have lol

me, stevo, lando, cog, hound, boom!!! dream team!!! whooop!!! make the japs feel like its nagasaki all over again! lol

anyway doyler was dead unlucky to drop his combo vs the rose it was a good comeback to land the combo and get in, totally sold it and changed flow of the match, but nevermind.

fergus you just played dumb and followed gief right into the corner like a retard, your a spa and you sold it.

and as for ajay, totally sold it in both rounds, first of all the spacing was almost perfect, but you could have battered that gief player because he gave you so many chances that you didn`t take, you also burned your meter too quick, you played a bit like me actually because when i don`t know whats going on in this game, i switch it back to basics and burn meter as soon as i have it, but this game has been out a good while now so you should know how to control a match especially when you have the life lead, because you played it so well, but just a few minor things let you down, like you had a few chances, you landed focus and didn`t ultra in round 3, you were in perfect range for hard sweep and you went for medium sweep into nothing a few times, it was almost like you had no plans after you hit him with a medium sweep, anyway lol forget about that because the big mistakes were at the end of round 2 all you had to do was do standing heavy kick for the match for 138 damage or you could have done light punch dp and then did ultra or am pretty sure just the raw ultra would have definitely hit and killed him as long as you did it early enough, umm ohh yeah and then in round 2 omg, medium sweep into anything except fireball for the match, like ex ANYTHING!!! would have won you the match, awww sad times, anyway good job all round, hope you guys had fun. Next year please send people who can play the game :) infact ill pick the team now, hound, stevo, cog, ladno and azza. dream team whoop!

ps this game is so crap, i can`t believe you guys still play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

navichunkis.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

chunkis wrote: »
    you guys totally sold it :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( i don`t wanna act like i would have done any better, but i totally would have lol

me, stevo, lando, cog, hound, boom!!! dream team!!! whooop!!! make the japs feel like its nagasaki all over again! lol

anyway doyler was dead unlucky to drop his combo vs the rose it was a good comeback to land the combo and get in, totally sold it and changed flow of the match, but nevermind.

fergus you just played dumb and followed gief right into the corner like a retard, your a spa and you sold it.

and as for ajay, totally sold it in both rounds, first of all the spacing was almost perfect, but you could have battered that gief player because he gave you so many chances that you didn`t take, you also burned your meter too quick, you played a bit like me actually because when i don`t know whats going on in this game, i switch it back to basics and burn meter as soon as i have it, but this game has been out a good while now so you should know how to control a match especially when you have the life lead, because you played it so well, but just a few minor things let you down, like you had a few chances, you landed focus and didn`t ultra in round 3, you were in perfect range for hard sweep and you went for medium sweep into nothing a few times, it was almost like you had no plans after you hit him with a medium sweep, anyway lol forget about that because the big mistakes were at the end of round 2 all you had to do was do standing heavy kick for the match for 138 damage or you could have done light punch dp and then did ultra or am pretty sure just the raw ultra would have definitely hit and killed him as long as you did it early enough, umm ohh yeah and then in round 2 omg, medium sweep into anything except fireball for the match, like ex ANYTHING!!! would have won you the match, awww sad times, anyway good job all round, hope you guys had fun. Next year please send people who can play the game :) infact ill pick the team now, hound, stevo, cog, ladno and azza. dream team whoop!

ps this game is so crap, i can`t believe you guys still play it.

FWIW, I'd have Ajay on an Irish team a million times quicker than I'd have you.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

aj did extremely well imo, first international tourney, on stage and was vs itabashi.

Also

36052206.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

You obviously never played Dee Jay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

tnx chunkis, your pep talk is inspiring as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Well Chunkis is an awesome Tekken player. I trust what he says...

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

1-ani-phoenix-shakes-head.gifAll these dreamy players are naught but a dream.

aniphoenixpointsyl1.gifBecause they didn't show up!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kanped

I'm ashamed to say... I've only ever lost to Chunkis in tournament.

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm not very good, though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

The guys a VSFTV.com kindly allowed us to put commentary on the 5v5 vid. Here is Doyler and Doom giving their low down on the matches.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Nascimento

Great games.

Unlucky in spots, but you did us all proud!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Ah now here lads.. Though he was a pretty good Sim..

Is there a way of thanking a post more than once?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Armchair critics

Nonsense I'm sitting in a recliner.

Advertisement