Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Manager 99

• 17-10-2012 5:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

This might have to be moved to soccer or retro games?

Can anybody tell me if there are cheats on this game? I dont particularly care but i was told there were and none of them work.

Is there anybody who has a best tactics style or finances or facilities etc?

I normally choose peterborough and play either 3-5-2A or 3-5-2D

Id be surprised if there are any people on here that are fans,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

I played a lot of '98 and a bit of '99 the only "cheat" that worked was playing all your friendlies against Juventus and you'd get about 2 mil IIRC.
    This worked in '98 but not sure about '99.
    I think I'd pick Leyton Orient, use some form of 4-3-3 and raid the transfer market at every opportunity.

Kind of want to dig it out now :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

B00MSTICK wrote: »
    I played a lot of '98 and a bit of '99 the only "cheat" that worked was playing all your friendlies against Juventus and you'd get about 2 mil IIRC.
    This worked in '98 but not sure about '99.
    I think I'd pick Leyton Orient, use some form of 4-3-3 and raid the transfer market at every opportunity.

Kind of want to dig it out now :o

Great game although its a game that needs to be put away every so often.

The thing with raiding the transfer market theres only some players that will sign for you if your in the 3rd division i know with peterborough they had one of the highest capacity stadiums and therefore more income, there are 2 modes to play in CAREER or MANAGER I always chose career which meant you had to start at the bottom. Juventus can only be played in a friendly when your higher up in the league i think league 1 so at that point money shouldnt be a bother! anyway ill give it a go!

Advertisement