Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lost iphone , need some advice about syncing new one with itunes

• 17-10-2012 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

hi
    lost my iphone 4s on sat night while i was out. disaster :mad::(
    anyway went to carphonewarehouse sunday , got everything sorted and other phone was blacklisted etc , jus picked my new 4s today.

i have downloaded a few apps and saved a few phone numbers i need for now !!
    my laptop screen was broken and hopefully will have it back in a day or 2 to sync everything back onto the new phone .

so wat do i have to do when i plug it in ? will it recognise the new phone ?
    will it set up as new or what will i have to do ?

will all my phone numbers be on itunes on the laptop ?
    i havent synced in about 6 weeks as screen was broke , i used to do it once a week to keep everything updated etc.

will itunes have my photos from my old phone also

i dont think icloud was turned on on my old phone , never really knew how to use it !!

(also should i reset the phone before i plug into itunes to wipe the stuff i have added today ? )

all help appreciated !!! ;)

thanks , niall

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

If you had iCloud set up properly all your contacts and pics etc should be in the backup. Just connect to wifi and restore from the iCloud backup

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭NIALL D

hi
    no i checked and theres nothing in icloud , theres still 5 out 5 gb available, so must be empty !
    but would itunes on the laptop store my contacts n pictures ??

thanks.

Advertisement