Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a recommendation for web hosting

Options
  • 17-10-2012 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi, I have to write a web application in ASP.NET, preferable .NET 4 linking to a MS SQL database (i'd like to use MVC2 or 4 to get practice, but I can just go with web forms if its cheaper or easier). The application will only really have three or four users logged in at a time and I can't see the database growing to a huge size (although after a few years who knows)

Also I'll need to transfer over a .ie domain name and host some static html too.

Any recommendations for a cheap web hosting company that'll provide me with all this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Hi, I have to write a web application in ASP.NET, preferable .NET 4 linking to a MS SQL database (i'd like to use MVC2 or 4 to get practice, but I can just go with web forms if its cheaper or easier). The application will only really have three or four users logged in at a time and I can't see the database growing to a huge size (although after a few years who knows)

Also I'll need to transfer over a .ie domain name and host some static html too.

Any recommendations for a cheap web hosting company that'll provide me with all this?

Web hosting discussion is not allowed on boards.ie but I'll PM you a few recommendations.

Advertisement