Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GameSave Manager

• 17-10-2012 8:37pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anybody ever used this before for the PC?, I had never heard of it before now. It immediately claimed my affection when it autodetected all the save game files for every game I have ever played on this PC. :)

Looks to have quite a bit of neat functionality such as save file auto-detection, backup and restore, synching with dropbox and google drive, you can even move entire save directories to a new drive with junction points (like SteamMover does for steam games).

Speaking of SteamMover it is also a direct replacement for that as well, as it has all the same functionality. You can even move non steam games around as well.

Only scratched the surface but so far I am well impressed.

http://www.gamesave-manager.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Great program. I have been using it for over and year and prior to steams new any drive functionality I used it for moving games to and from my ssd.

Five star program!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Limericks wrote: »
    Great program. I have been using it for over and year and prior to steams new any drive functionality I used it for moving games to and from my ssd.

Five star program!

Thanks for not sharing :p

Advertisement