Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone experiencing bad mobile reception lately

Options
  • 17-10-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been experiencing really bad mobile reception lately. Im with 3 and its been terrible in Portarlington and portlaoise the last two weeks with regards a smartphone. Anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭F00t13f4n

Nice to hear it's not just me! I'm with 3 too, and live in Portlaoise. For the last 4 / 5 days people are e-mailing saying my phone won't ring, and my iPhone 4 is running through its battery in about 10 hours. It tells me I have 3G, but won't even send text messages. When I go to Dublin everything settles back down to normal.

I have no idea what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

F00t13f4n wrote: »
    Nice to hear it's not just me! I'm with 3 too, and live in Portlaoise. For the last 4 / 5 days people are e-mailing saying my phone won't ring, and my iPhone 4 is running through its battery in about 10 hours. It tells me I have 3G, but won't even send text messages. When I go to Dublin everything settles back down to normal.

I have no idea what's going on.

exactly whats happening me too. Its 3 and Vodafone and it effecting iphones and Samsung galaxys. I was in carphone warehouse today, fella said he had same problem. Its driving me nuts. You ring 3 and they tell you theres no issues. I switched to an updated sim card today but still no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Pudzianowski

I have Iphone 4s with Vodafone and it had been really poor lately (3 months or so), Portlaoise/Mountmellick. You could get 3-4 texts together about missed calls when the phone never even rang.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 syberia

yep I'm in the same boat, and I'm with three too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mine is bad lately too, I thought it was just me. I'm with 3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭irish_bhoy09

mines bad too,im in laois,on 02

Advertisement