Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Totally passed my bike test today!

Options
  • 17-10-2012 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

So this morning I had my bike test in Finglas, and I passed. :D Have to say, I'm delighted with myself, but couldn't have done it without the help and support I received from Peter in Aaron Rider Training.

Did a pretest with him a week and a half ago, and sorted out a few mistakes I was making, gave me a list of 'most common questions asked', went over all the bike maintenance checks, hand signals etc. Had another pretest before my actual test this morning, and he gave me a heads up on some other questions that had started coming up in the past week (which I actually got asked). Felt much more relaxed going into the test this morning after my pretest, and much more capable of passing.

2 pretests, 250cc bike & insurance for the test, plus L-Tabbard all for more than a reasonable price.

Have to say, with the experience of having done my IBT & passed my bike test with Peter, Aaron Rider Training is 5 stars and absolutely recommended. :D

Contact Peter @ 086-1739654

http://aaronridertraining.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

good man well done... now get your licence application in as soon as you can..2 years start from the time you hand in the application...

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Congrats on passing the test. As foxy said, hand in the cert straight away and get your license restriction over and done with.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Roadskill

Pipz wrote: »
    So this morning I had my bike test in Finglas, and I passed. :D Have to say, I'm delighted with myself, but couldn't have done it without the help and support I received from Peter in Aaron Rider Training.

Did a pretest with him a week and a half ago, and sorted out a few mistakes I was making, gave me a list of 'most common questions asked', went over all the bike maintenance checks, hand signals etc. Had another pretest before my actual test this morning, and he gave me a heads up on some other questions that had started coming up in the past week (which I actually got asked). Felt much more relaxed going into the test this morning after my pretest, and much more capable of passing.

2 pretests, 250cc bike & insurance for the test, plus L-Tabbard all for more than a reasonable price.

Have to say, with the experience of having done my IBT & passed my bike test with Peter, Aaron Rider Training is 5 stars and absolutely recommended. :D

Contact Peter @ 086-1739654

http://aaronridertraining.com
    Well done to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Mazal Tov :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

Congratulations. I only passed my test in June. It's a great feeling isn't it? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

Yeah it's amazing. Feels like a weights been lifted off my shoulders. :P.

Also means this year I can take my bike to the TT. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Well done pipz, good on ya girl & doing it straight away is the best thing to do. Instead of waiting picking up bad habits and doing it in a year or two's time....

• Registered Users Posts: 31 head13

excellent, fairplay to ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Congratulations pipz, and as has been said, send off the application asap and let the countdown begin :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Delighted for ya Nicole, nice one!! And the countdown begins for the restriction. Well done!! :)

And Peter is top class too! He really is a great instructor.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭inchiuvatu

Well Done!, it's a great feeling... and the two years fly by!..... kind of :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Time to start saving for one of these
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/3969809

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Cienciano wrote: »
    Time to start saving for one of these
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/3969809

Wow you get a lot of bang for 50cc :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12 gilman9955

Well done m8 . My own restriction is up tomorrow so happy days !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

To be honest, I love my little R125, so I'm not waiting for the restriction to be lifted. :P. When it's gone, I'll probably buy a bigger bike, but til then, I'm quite happy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Pipz wrote: »
    To be honest, I love my little R125, so I'm not waiting for the restriction to be lifted. :P. When it's gone, I'll probably buy a bigger bike, but til then, I'm quite happy. :)

And so you should be! You're well able to handle that thing and throw it around! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Congratulations! I passed mine just over a year ago now. Not long until my restriction is lifted now. You won't feel the time pass and will probably want a bigger bike come two years.

Advertisement