Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused as to which billplan or PAYG

Options
  • 17-10-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭

Basically my LG Viewty has died a horrible death (Battery won't hold any charge) and i am now using a Nokia from 2006 with snake 2 :p

Was considering getting a Samsung Galaxy Mini as they seem like good value but tbh the camera on them is not great and it seems fairly slow. Then i thought about getting the cheaper version of the HTC One which is 290 euros or so on PAYG but i am being tempted by the Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC One X

So i live near an O2 mast so that would be my preferred network(or any other network that uses their masts) as meteor coverage where i live is fairly patchy.

So wishlist is a ohone with decent memory, high quality camera that is suited to internet browsing (Text abit but only really make calls for work and to family when need arises)

Max i can afford on a monthly bill is 50 euros and max i can pay up front for a phone realistically is 200 euros and i would rather have a 12 months or below contract.

Any network/phone savvy people able to help me out ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

I think i may have asked too much in one go :p

So to summarise.

-Best value overall smartphone(contracts included when relevant)
    -Best sub €50 a month plan(looked at the emobile ones and they seem to look good but can't stretch to 65 a month and unsure which mobile network they get coverage from, O2 being my preffered)

So confused :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Foo King Ell

my girlfriend got the Sony Erickson Xperia Ray from o2, €40 per month for 12 months, free phone. Uses Android, loads of apps and a decent camera. http://www.o2online.ie/o2/shop/phones/sony-ericsson-xperia-ray-white/156/
    no complaints on that one.

Advertisement