Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History?

• 17-10-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hey Guys

So I only have the LSMS revision book for Art History but I need that 37.5% !

Anyone have a really good recommendation in terms of Leaving Cert book or somewhere for reference?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

Stick with the revision books. The text books have too much information in them

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I think the revision book is fine, loads of people just use the revision book. Even my teacher said it's okay to use one rather than the actual book.
    Art History books are really over complicated
    Our class uses a 1997 version of an Art History book and it just has too much. They also use language and words that's hard to understand, in fact the literacy level required to understand it is past LC English :rolleyes:

Advertisement