Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

assesment/project to writte? Can someone do it for me?

• 17-10-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi,

Maybe this is not typical question here, but I'll try anyway no matter what you can think about me.

Can anyone help me to firnd some one who write for me assigment about entreprenourship ans start-up ( on my own sample of business idea)
    1500 words, Fetac level 5, english is my second language.
    Instructions were given, materials we use at class, and documents, articles must be used at least at half trough of the project....Of course that mus be done proffesional, in any format ( typing ), with anti-plagiarism role...

I'm afraid this is too much for me for upcoming weeks..

??
    Thanks is advance!
    S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

sabinalee wrote: »
    Hi,

Maybe this is not typical question here, but I'll try anyway no matter what you can think about me.

Can anyone help me to firnd some one who write for me assigment about entreprenourship ans start-up ( on my own sample of business idea)
    1500 words, Fetac level 5, english is my second language.
    Instructions were given, materials we use at class, and documents, articles must be used at least at half trough of the project....Of course that mus be done proffesional, in any format ( typing ), with anti-plagiarism role...

I'm afraid this is too much for me for upcoming weeks..

??
    Thanks is advance!
    S

We are not here to do your homework or assignments for you. If you are doing a fetac level 5 course you need to do the work yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sabinalee

Of course, you right, but I can't.
    My little son got some dangerous virus in his urine and I'm spending my free time at hospital;( No concentration at all as well.

Thanks you for your reply anyway.
    Is there any better place I could post my topic?
    I'm sorry if I got wrong directions.

S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

Of course, you right, but I can't.
    My little son got some dangerous virus in his urine and I'm spending my free time at hospital;( No concentration at all as well.

Thanks you for your reply anyway.
    Is there any better place I could post my topic?
    I'm sorry if I got wrong directions.

S

Talk to the teacher/lecturer and ask for an extension on the deadline. I'm sure they will understand.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm sorry your child is sick. As TheBody said, talk to the people running your course and tell them your child is sick. They may allow you extra time.

As regards the assignment - Do you know what you want to say in your first language? If you feel more comfortable, you could perhaps write it in your own language and then get a friend to help you translate it back into English. Again, speak to your tutors. They are not trying to catch you out or trick you, they want to help you show what you know.

I hope your son is better soon.

Sorry to hear about your son but it would be completely dishonest to have someone else write your assignment. You need to speak to your tutor/lecturer about moving the deadline

• Advertisement

Ohh...Thank you for you kind replies...and warm words.

This is just third week of the course...and I'm completely lost. I didn't think I can be so dump, really:) I'm in my mid age and thought I'm doing well...:D This is FAS course and never realized it will be hard. Lots of academic language in one bundle..:P I don't know even how to start!
    All for running my small hobby business? Firts time in my life without job...from 3 months now.. But I need to do something, so this is where I am now...

I lost my mega optimism....but that must be a weather, and that my son is sick...just life...

S

This is just third week of the course...and I'm completely lost. I didn't think I can be so dump, really:) I'm in my mid age and thought I'm doing well...:D This is FAS course and never realized it will be hard. Lots of academic language in one bundle..:P All for running my small hobby business? Firts time in my life without job...from 3 months now.. But I need to do something, so this is where I am now...

I lost my mega optimism....but that must be a weather, and that my son is sick...just life...

S

Don't lose your optimism. The first few weeks of any course are difficult, particularly if you are out of the classroom for a while. The trick is not to let it overwhelm you and take advantage of any support available. I've worked as an adult tutor before and it is always better to ask for help and do it yourself. Trust me the sense of accomplishment if you do it will be fantastic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

This is just third week of the course...and I'm completely lost. I didn't think I can be so dump, really:) I'm in my mid age and thought I'm doing well...:D This is FAS course and never realized it will be hard. Lots of academic language in one bundle..:P All for running my small hobby business? Firts time in my life without job...from 3 month now..

S

Hang in there. It will get better. Everybody has tough times in their education. Obviously your sick child is your priority now but hopefully he will get better soon and you will be back on track.

I drop one tear.......

Tomorrow will be a better day...

I was managing business 6 years as my boss was sick..so why can't I write my own project by myself and finish with good business plan as a second part?

Thank You all for being with me for a while...I should be OK:)

Advertisement