Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with quick question?

• 17-10-2012 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone long time lurker first time poster. I just need help with a quick question if at all possible I would greatly appreciated it, I have just finished my economics project for college its due next week so while I have it finished early, after reading it again its a bit flat and more than likely wont get me a high grade so now is my time to improve it is there anything that you recommend that I put into the essay to make it a cut above the rest such as certain events/diagrams/data or websites that would help me make it a better economics essay?

heres the essay title

"Write an essay describing the events that led up to the EU’s and USA’s imposition of new
    protection against Chinese clothing exports. Be sure to mention the role of the Uruguay
    Round agreement on the elimination of the Multifibre Agreement, the surge of exports, the
    Chinese export tax and reactions of buyers and makers of clothing in the EU and the USA.
    Use diagrams to explain the positions taken by the US, EU and
    Chinese governments as well as the positions of EU and US buyers and makers of clothing.
    "

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I don't much about the subject tbh. What have you included so far? If you have good diagrams that should be a big help. Only thing I can really think is try and look for other papers that have done something similiar with anaylsis and include those(reference them as well obviously).

Advertisement