Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's got more style...

• 17-10-2012 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

Kirstie Alsopp or Kim Kardashian... GO!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 deanlandon

Neither

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Neither dress in a way that I would try to emulate.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I'd have to go with Kirstie :D She dresses for her shape, lots of colours and great jewelry. I think she has her own style.

Kim Kardashian might be very fashionable, but I don't think she dresses well. She looks bet into her clothes a lot of the time. I mean there's tight fitting clothes, and there's clothes that just don't fit. I like some of her more glam stuff though, think she's beautiful and love her make up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

Agreed, Twee. Kirstie is stylish, Kim is fashionable.

I'd take Kirstie any day - love her coats, boots and jewellry. Not so much a fan of her hair though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Emeraldy Pebbles

Definitely Kirstie. Dresses to suit herself and her figure, isn't a fashion victim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Kardashian looks cheap, the other one doesn't but neither of them would be my style icon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

What baffles me is why you would even put the two together to compare. They're like chalk and cheese. (Although I did have to google them to make sure I knew who you were talking about 't OP. Turns out I didn't)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

They're like chalk and cheese.

That was the whole point of the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Klaas

Allsopp is a very stylish woman. Everything she is wearing usually flatters her. Kardashian on the other hand is more fashionable, but i don't think everything she is wearing flatters her. She's too curvy and some of her dresses are too tight and they don't look right on her. As someone said before she looks cheap sometimes.
    But i love Kim. Very attractive woman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lazy girl

I love Kirstie she is very quirky and a cool dresser!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭noddyone2

Kirstie. Always in a nice dress and heels. Never looks tarty but always looks sexy. Nice hair etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Kardashian by a country mile although Kanye is putting her in some odd gear. Kirstie Allsop looks frumpy all of the time, i hate that look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

It's basically old money vs new money. But in personal style I think neither is exceptionally strong. Paloma Picasso comes to mind as someone who has great induvidual style.

Advertisement