Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirArms S410 Xtra FAC Update - New Stock

Options
  • 17-10-2012 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Some of you will have seen this on the hardware thread but I wanted to post this in its own right for Air Rifle owners as well.

Well i commissioned a custom stock from the UK for my AirArms S410 xtra FAC 3-4 weeks ago.

It arrived today and I have to say everything from fit to quality of finish is perfect!

Thought I would share some pictures with you.

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

i was just sitting on the couch with herself and showed her the picture of your gun saying that's a lovely gun and her reply was that's a lovely kitchen :) nice to see she knows her place in the house:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

anthonyos wrote: »
    i was just sitting on the couch with herself and showed her the picture of your gun saying that's a lovely gun and her reply was that's a lovely kitchen :) nice to see she knows her place in the house:cool:

:D:D

I posted the pics and first thing I was told was 'I hope the kitchen was clean when you took them' at least I could provide photographic evidence this time!

I couldnt even see the kitchen when looking at the pics of the gun so your missus has a keen eye :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Never would have noticed the kitchen. :P

....but that stock is one gorgeous piece of work.

extremetaz wrote: »
    Never would have noticed the kitchen. :P

....but that stock is one gorgeous piece of work.

Thanks Extremetaz, I am very happy with it. Totally transforms the AirArms

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Holdover

That's a gorgeous stock, lovely grain and very well finished. Have you had a few shots with it yet?

• Advertisement

Holdover wrote: »
    That's a gorgeous stock, lovely grain and very well finished. Have you had a few shots with it yet?

Hi mate, no shots with it yet but I might tomorrow as I am off this week so want to shoot a little more.

Give me a shout when you are free and we will catch up for a few shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

That's a lovely stock lad. Well may she wear for you.
    Is it a right handed stock

That's a lovely stock lad. Well may she wear for you.
    Is it a right handed stock

Thanks One shot, I am very pleased with it. Made to measure for me so its sweet to mount.

Its right handed. The guy will build anything you want as long as its for an AirArms :( I would have one for my Tikka too if I could get him to make one.

Advertisement