Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has anyone ever gone off their food?

• 17-10-2012 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

I normally love my food. I'm vegetarian, have been for years but eat round me but this week I just feel ugh!

Don't know what's wrong with me. Like I normally eat 5 times a day. Breakfast at 10am, snack at 12:30, lunch at 2:30/3pm, snack again at 6ish and dinner around 8pm but I have just gone off nearly everything.

I wake up hungry as usually and look forward to my breakfast, no problems, same for my 1st snack but as soon as it comes to lunch time I have lost all interest. The thoughts of it makes me feel sick. I have forced myself to eat lunch all week but I'm finding my stomack justs bloats straight after and I feel rotten for the afternoon. I do manage the banana at 6pm before my workout but soon as I start thinking about making my dinner I feel queasy again and soon as I eat it I feel bloated and sick again.

I did a bigish shop on Monday and the fridge is full of stuff and even opening the fridge is turning me right off. What the heck is up? Has this ever happened to anyone? This is so strange for me. I am feeling tired too and craving sugar and even though the thoughts of my workout class is exhausting at the time I have loads of energy when I'm there.

Any ideas...I am hoping this will just pass...:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Could you be coming down with something? This has happened me a few times but only when I'm sick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭jinxremoving

I normally love my food. I'm vegetarian, have been for years but eat round me but this week I just feel ugh!

Don't know what's wrong with me. Like I normally eat 5 times a day. Breakfast at 10am, snack at 12:30, lunch at 2:30/3pm, snack again at 6ish and dinner around 8pm but I have just gone off nearly everything.

I wake up hungry as usually and look forward to my breakfast, no problems, same for my 1st snack but as soon as it comes to lunch time I have lost all interest. The thoughts of it makes me feel sick. I have forced myself to eat lunch all week but I'm finding my stomack justs bloats straight after and I feel rotten for the afternoon. I do manage the banana at 6pm before my workout but soon as I start thinking about making my dinner I feel queasy again and soon as I eat it I feel bloated and sick again.

I did a bigish shop on Monday and the fridge is full of stuff and even opening the fridge is turning me right off. What the heck is up? Has this ever happened to anyone? This is so strange for me. I am feeling tired too and craving sugar and even though the thoughts of my workout class is exhausting at the time I have loads of energy when I'm there.

Any ideas...I am hoping this will just pass...:confused:

I feel the same the last week or so, i have been under a lot of stress and quite unwell so i'm attributing it to that. might be worth checking with GP maybe do bloods etc see is there anything medically up!

Advertisement