Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia T

Options
  • 17-10-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Folks, any opinions welcome.

I'm on a business plan and had basically narrowed my choices down to a Samsung S3 (E295) & Iphone 5(E370).
    However just think the S3 is too big & not overly keen on moving to apple.
    While the xperia is a big phone its more comfortable in my hand than S3.

Xperia costs E260. Not too high up on specs etc but any reason not to go with it?

Wud mainly be using phone for camera & browsing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭caddy16

Anyone xperia T owners have any feedback on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

T is new enough, not many people have them yet.

I have the preceding S, which is awesome, so it'd get my vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

I have the Xperia S too and the Sony Launcher is the best launcher on Android IMO.

I've seen some of the others and tried them but they all feel sluggish after using the Sony one.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jonnyj

I had a good luck at it today. I was disappointed by it's materials and build quality. The back of the phone in particular feels very rough. It doesn't seem to be of the quality you would expect from the phone. Cant argue with its specs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭caddy16

Skygo now available on Xperia T aswell as a number of other new devices

• Advertisement
Advertisement