Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 13 Career Mode thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭SEANoftheDEAD

Jean Colorant Honours: (Gonna Keep an update of my managerial achievements here :pac:)

AS Monaco July 2012 - September 2013

Ligue 2 Winner: 2012/13
    Coupe de France Winner: 2012/13

Olympique Lyonnais September 2013 - Present

Ligue 1 Winners: 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19
    Coupe de France Winner: 2013/14, 2016/17
    Coupe de la Ligue Winner: 2013/14
    Tropheé de Champions Winners: 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
    UEFA Europa League Winner : 2013/14
    UEFA Champions League Winners: 2015/16, 2017/18

France (National Team) June 2014 - Present

UEFA European Championships: 2016
    FIFA Confederations Cup: 2017
    FIFA World Cup Winners: 2018

The 2019/20 Ligue 1 season is about to kick off, with Colorants Lyonnais ranked the best team in the Europe. The Domestic and European dominance, as well as French footballs treble International success has seen this as the new golden era of French football.
    I have won the Ligue 5 years in a row maken Lyon the most successful club in France, overtaken Saint-Etiennes 10 league titles.

My budget is €120million starting this season, but I still won't buy alreay top players. I've been using the youth system and built a lethal squad of mostly French player for Lyon and France.

After the 2018 World Cup victory I have stepped down as national coach to focus on club matter and finally move on from Ligue 1. Maybe this season I'll do that, altho I'll miss my squad who are unreal.

1. Ruffier (91)

2. Corchia (88) 3. Varane (93) 4. Umtiti (87) 3. Digne (89)

6. Gonalons (90)

7. Lucas (89) 8. Grenier (93) 11. Griezmann (85)

10. Wellington Nem (90)
    9. Benzia (90)

Subs
    12. Ribas Rodenas (79) GK
    13. Johan Charonnier (77) ST
    14. C. Belfortti (81) ST
    15. Marcos Madera (89) CM
    16. M. Niang (84) RW
    17. A. Rabiot (82) CM
    18. M. Blanc (78) CAM
    19. K. Frei (82) LW

Yassine Benzia is 24 now in my career mode and is unreal. His overall is 90, and worth €80m. I'm getting 30 goals a season out fo him and all the top clubs in Europe keep bidding for him! :D

Well to finish this post I have to say, I have completed my goals with Lyon. I wanted to make them the best team in Europe and over take Saint-Etienne's record league wins. I have done that. 2 European Cups & 1 Europa League too takes Lyon into the European Elite. The media call them the Munich of the French league now.

I have won 12 major honors in 6 seasons with Lyon. All 3 major International tournaments for my national team. :D I've all there is to win in France, so I'll be looking at England for a new club. Hopefully someone decent approach's me.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

^^^ Out of curiosity, what difficulty level are you playing on?

xerces wrote: »
    ^^^ Out of curiosity, what difficulty level are you playing on?

World Class...

The big news from Naples this morning is the tranfer of Edinson Cavani to FC Barcelona for a fee of €50m.

ar14-600x400.jpg

This tiggered the quick-fire transfer of Gonzalo Higuain to Napoli for a fee of €30m. The club and the player have agreed on a €160,000 a week wage for 4 years.

In 1991, the number 10 was retired in honour of Diego Maradona services to the club. It is confirmed today that the number will be brought out of retirement for Higuain. The out of favour stiker at Real Madrid CF under José Mourihno agreed to join the southern Itailian club after a few meetings with Maradona himself this summer.

The ultimate expectation has been placed on him before he has even kicked a ball or the club... time will tell if Gonzalo can light up Naples like Maradona did during the 80's...

espaciodeportes.com.wp-content.MaradonaNapoli03.jpg

Just want to say I done this transfer back in March :P

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8843464/napoli-have-completed-the-signing-of-argentinian-striker-gonzalo-higuain

World Class...

I see, same as myself. You've obviously done very well. I stopped playing my one player career after I won the humble domestic double with LFC.

These days I play FIFA 13 with a friend about once a month for an extended (drinking) session in a two player career. We're starting our fourth season next weekend and yet to challenge for anything. We did sign some big names like Aguero, Fabregas and Neymar throughout the years though so there's high hopes this time round :D.

• Advertisement

IMG_0597_zps0623ba7f.jpg

IMG_0605_zpsff7cb4e1.jpg

That's a 2 player co-op Legendary season.

Advertisement