Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is 5th year too late to change subjects?

• 17-10-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm in History and am really starting to hate it. It's too hard for me. Would it be too late to change to geography or business 2 months into school? And I've never done business before, would that be too hard to start now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

If you're willing to put in the effort to get back in the game along with that class then I don't see why not.

My mates changed theirs in middle of February in 5th year and they find their subject okay, but they have no difficulties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭bottar1

Both geography and business are probably easy to catch up on if you put in the effort, but you would never fail them if you took them up now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭kodoherty93

I changed to Biology mid October last year and got a B2 and my friend changed mid-November and got b1. Its really how much work you do in 6 th year thats important and if you make up for what you have missed over halloween you will be fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

No i don't see that as an issue if its only 2 months , don't leave it any longer though :) if you don't like it , the best choice is to switch as soon as possible

Advertisement