Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Apprentice 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Lord Alan Sugar has announced the third series of Young Apprentice will begin on BBC1 on November 1 at 8pm.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s108/the-apprentice/news/a431504/young-apprentice-return-date-confirmed-by-lord-alan-sugar.html

Can't flippin' wait....I actually found the junior version even better than the adult one last year.

Thanks for that info.dc, I look forward to that.Great to see the next generation
    showing their entrepreneurial talents, I live and learn. Maybe Bill Cullen might learn something,if he watched it:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Thanks for the heads up. Always seem to miss the first couple of episodes of the Junior one so hopefully that won't be the case this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Can't wait for this! Need my apprentice fix soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

The new candidates have been revealed:

http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s108/the-apprentice/news/a432556/young-apprentice-new-candidates-unveiled-pictures.html

I had to do a double take, as they look so similar to last year's contestants!

Also, there's only 8 episodes in the series...was it always that short?

Fukcety fukc fukc, I missed it!!

Thought it was starting at 9 for some reason. Fukc :mad:

• Advertisement

Fukcety fukc fukc, I missed it!!

Thought it was starting at 9 for some reason. Fukc :mad:

Just watching it now, there are some right tools in it this year!

LizT wrote: »
    Just watching it now, there are some right tools in it this year!

Lemme guess....posh girl, posh boy, underdeveloped nerd, asian girl, asian boy and a cockney chancer who will remind Lord Sugar of himself as a lad :D

I'm so bummed I missed it - it's not repeated I don't think and can't get BBC player over here either :(

Edit: Aah God bless the internet...it's been uploaded already :)

Lemme guess....posh girl, posh boy, underdeveloped nerd, asian girl, asian boy and a cockney chancer who will remind Lord Sugar of himself as a lad :D

I'm so bummed I missed it - it's not repeated I don't think and can't get BBC player over here either :(

Annoying northern Irish girl, one pushy girl, one sexist guy, one posh guy etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

Good show. Thought the right person went home. They did nothing but fold clothes. The girls in the house seem to love Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

noveltea wrote: »
    Good show. Thought the right person went home. They did nothing but fold clothes. The girls in the house seem to love Patrick.

Agree.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Yeah every stereotypical character thrown into the mix and right candidate fired.Spent the day organising the sale items on a small market stall,I think he had no faith in his ability to sell and hide in the background.Amazing how many incredibly intelligent people have little in the way of business acumen.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

That Amy one has some jaw. I am surprised at the team that won. And I really don't like Maria or David.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Amy is a really argumentative individual,although it was a toss up.All three of them were woeful.Both teams were pathetic on this task,what do you expect from a bunch of kids???!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I've seen one episode its good but not enough to keep my interest. The girls seem to be in better position to win this year than the boys. Be interesting how it go, the tasks seem very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been more popular....I find this year's one really good!

I have a feeling Lucy might win...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

When is the last episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

It was yesterday at 8 but it'll be reshown on Wednesday at 7 on BBC3

I'm delighted Ashleigh won. She's something a bit different from the usual type of winner and I reckon she'll be very successful. Lucy was a lovely girl, but I think Lord Sugar was a bit put off that she seemed to want to study law and do the cake business on the side.

All in all, the best person won.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

I guessed that Ashleigh would win it a few episodes back...as did my Mum!

A well-deserved win.

Fair play to Lucy for her creativity and professionalism.

Advertisement