Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Release Forms

• 17-10-2012 11:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hi all

What do people use for release forms? Is there a standard cover all version or are they tailored to suit different needs ?

I've had a quick Google search and have come across a couple of free versions but an a bit wary of how legal / water tight they are?

Appreciate any help / input on this one

Cheers

Brian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

A model release is simply a contract/agreement between photographer and model. It doesn't have to contain any legal words/phrases. It simply should state what the images can and can't be used for, and such.

I took a fairly generic one and modified it to my own needs. That seems to be what most people do.

Advertisement