Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most overrated movies?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

zoolander

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

PaulB1984 wrote: »
    A Batman movie that lasts over 2 and a half hours and features 10 minutes of on screen Batman can only be bad, and the dreadful Bane villian, awful movie.

Oh dear, someone missed the part where they said that Bruce Wayne is Batman...

But in all seriousness, Napoleon Dynamite... I just can't get into it. Not funny, just tedious...

By the way, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but personally, I love the LOTR movies (having loved the books growing up), and I love Shawshank, and Gone with the Wind, and loads more that are listed here as overrated... I think they deserve the praise they get. But that is just my opinion.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Sorry folks, thread has been done several hundred times already, and inevitably never goes anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement