Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monopoly - Cork

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

If you love sleep so much, kindly go back to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

ilovesleep wrote: »
    http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/monopoly-bai-cork-gets-own-board-with-22-local-landmarks-638648-Oct2012/

I thought granting themselves special passports were bad enough. And then some Cork fella coming out earlier in the year with a celebrate Cork day.

They are now getting their own Monopoly board.

Such an cocky county.

I hope they never have enough sandbags for their floodings.

Thats a lovely thing to say :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/monopoly-bai-cork-gets-own-board-with-22-local-landmarks-638648-Oct2012/

I thought granting themselves special passports were bad enough. And then some Cork fella coming out earlier in the year with a celebrate Cork day.

Such an cocky county.

This. Nice guys just too ****ing stuck up with all yer Republic of Cork ****e.

Smell of jealousy of the Real Capital here :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Chucken wrote: »
    Thats a lovely thing to say :mad:

I mean in the game. The game is obviously going to need small little plastic sandbangs as game markers.

Flooding is serious sh1t. It ruins so much and as much as I hate how up their own arses they are, I wouldn't wish it on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

You can get a Cork passport?? Where??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

OP is a langer

I mean in the game. The game is obviously going to need small little plastic sandbangs as game markers.

Flooding is serious sh1t. It ruins so much and as much as I hate how up their own arses they are, I wouldn't wish it on them.

:confused: Examples please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

It's on sale Friday can't wait to buy it, fair play to cork it came out on top in the nationwide poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

It's Caaaark baaaiii.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 298 ✭✭Tony Soprano.

Such an cocky county.

You really have no sense of humour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

:confused: Examples please??
    Smell of jealousy of the Real Capital here :rolleyes:

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

I am now convinced there is no event that is either innocent or insignificant enough to not outrage someone on here.

mackg wrote: »
    I am now convinced there is no event that is either innocent or insignificant enough to not outrage someone on here.

You're right!! I'm outraged that they are trying to market a game where you have to buy property. I mean have they any feelings towards those poor people in negative equity? :mad:

Typical. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Take your my county is better than your county crap back to the schoolyard.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement