Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changeable Picture Box

Options
  • 18-10-2012 7:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Hello I need to make a changeable picture box so that every time you click on the image it changes to the other image.
    I know how to change from one image to the 2nd image using the my.resources bit of code. However I have no idea how to then change back to the original code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,501 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Shane St. wrote: »
    Hello I need to make a changeable picture box so that every time you click on the image it changes to the other image.
    I know how to change from one image to the 2nd image using the my.resources bit of code. However I have no idea how to then change back to the original code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

What do you mean change back to the original code?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ColonelChaos

Can you be more specific as to what language you are using?

Advertisement