Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flooding of road between Rush and Lusk

Options
  • 18-10-2012 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

I know, it's only spot flooding. But with the heavy rain from a few weeks ago in mind and tonight where puddles seem to have formed over a very short time span, I would like to know; has anything been looked in to?

What exactly are the roadworks going on between Rush and Lusk at the moment? I had hoped it was to fix this problem, but tonight shows it wasn't, or it hasn't been completed.

I'm not looking forward to the winter.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Always has flooded, always will flood, short of building dikes, you may get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

As far as I remember this has only become an issue at that point in the last 3 or 4 years.

its a joke that the council just put out "road flooded" signs and do sweet fa about it.

Advertisement