Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture Frames

Options
  • 18-10-2012 8:32am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

i am looking for somewhere with a good selection of small'ish frames (not Ikea), i am looking for a specific type and cheap.

i am having a blank moment and cant think of anywhere except for Frame it but that would be too expensive

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

There's a picture frame shop near Hector Greys on Liffey Street.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

that's the frame it shop, they frame things and i think it would work out too expensive to be financial viable to buy them there.:). it needs to be cheap enough probably made by children in china or something

EDIT Hector Grey's is gone for years

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

You could try Argos? As long as the stuff doesn't need to be mounted and is literally ready to frame, then they normally have a decent enough selection. You could also try Dunnes Homeware maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I picked up some in the Euro shop on Abbey St the other day. Debenhams have a good collection and some are reduced in their sale. Arnotts Bargain shop(also on Abbey St) is another good spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Des wrote: »
    There's a picture frame shop near Hector Greys on Liffey Street.

hector greys is a blast from the past

op, if you want cheap the euroshops sell a selection of small frames or else try the shop des mentioned

• Advertisement
Advertisement