Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed! Getting from Dublin Airport to Galway tonight

Options
  • 18-10-2012 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

I'm be in Dublin Airport at 11pm tonight and I need to get to Galway. The last Citylink but that I can find is at 11:15pm which I wont make. Couldn't find anything with Bus Eireann either. Does anyone know how I can get to Galway from Dublin tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

I'm be in Dublin Airport at 11pm tonight and I need to get to Galway. The last Citylink but that I can find is at 11:15pm which I wont make. Couldn't find anything with Bus Eireann either. Does anyone know how I can get to Galway from Dublin tonight?

www.gobus.ie Their last bus to Galway leaves the airport at 11:45pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Brendan Flowers

Duiske wrote: »
    www.gobus.ie Their last bus to Galway leaves the airport at 11:45pm.

Does this bus make any stops? Sorry I should have started that I need to get off in Loughrea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Does this bus make any stops? Sorry I should have started that I need to get off in Loughrea.

No goes straight to Galway City, at least it'll get you in the county in time

Advertisement