Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathfarnham Village

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Fúcking animals. Nightmare for the owner. I don't know what action they could take

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Clanket wrote: »
    Fúcking animals. Nightmare for the owner. I don't know what action they could take
    Agree animals, but the landlord has witnessed thus a couple of time where it spilled into the street. He needs to bar them all, he is part of the problem for putting up with thus behaviour in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

CCTV, IDs on entrance and a number of large bouncers seem called for, but when a pub gets this kind of reputation it's only going to attract those seeking trouble. I'd avoid it like the plague.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Victor Meldrew

The Yellow house is fine, as is Revels, but the castle was always rough. the makeover years ago did not lift it.

And then there is the old Sarah Curren...

Rathfarnham has nice bits and rough bits. Nutgrove does not help.

The Castle was fine when I use to drink in the Village. It seems to only be the last few years it's been getting a much rougher crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Glasses off balconies? Put an APB out on Begbie

Its terrible how travellers are stereotyped isn't? Lord knows its undeserved....

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Its terrible how travellers are stereotyped isn't? Lord knows its undeserved....

I always think that when the spokesperson from Pavee Point is rolled out to talk to the media.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭thetl

Drank in the castle for years and it was a great safe locals pub all this trouble falls completely at the feet of the owners for total disregard of a proper door policy. The castle has the village ruined shame on them

Advertisement