Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Many shops open in Dundrum TC on Monday nights?

• 18-10-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hope this is the right place to post...have done a quick search but not seeing the answer I'm after.

Will be in Dublin Monday evening and I'm just wondering if most of the shops in Dundrum Town Centre will still be open after 6?
    I know Penneys & Tesco will be from the dundrum website, but will the smaller shops be open too?

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

Most (if not all) open til 8 - some until 9 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭Gmail

Yippie! You've made my day whoopsadaisydoodles!!

Thanks for the reply....now I'm off to start plotting my route to make sure i get to all the shops I want! Reckon I'll have about 3 hours.

Should be able to do plenty of damage in that time :)

Leave House of Fraser, penneys and M&S til last, they open latest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭Gmail

Great advice - thanks, will do that!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I think all shops are open til 9pm (rather than most being open til 8pm with a few open til 9pm).

Other places like Tesco, McCabes pharmacy, etc. are open later (Tesco is 24 hours, McCabes is open til 11pm I think)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

Yep, all stores open till 9pm (they have to or they get a telling off from centre management!)

Advertisement