Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea Installation Cost

• 18-10-2012 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

(Mods pls move if I posted in wrong forum)

I'm buying an ikea kitchen which a friend is going to fit for me, it's a small L shaped apartment kitchen and he is also doing the floor tiles for me.There's no plumbing etc to be done.

It's three floor units, two double and three single wall units, an extractor fan and a fridge freezer unit. The worktop is solid oak and the sink unit is a single. The room is only about 5 sq meters.

I'm just wondering what the usual kitchen installation cost is as I know he'll undercharge me and I want to be sure to give him the going rate.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,187 ✭✭✭✭muffler

This will probably be more at home in the DIY forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭Cerco

OP, I suggest you give more details e.g. number and type of floor units, wall units, type of worktop and how it will be joined. Also size of floor to be tiled.

I hasten to add, I do not do this work but just making a suggestion to help get responses.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Cash and carry kitchens charge about 400-500 euro if you opt for one of their fitters.

Thats is just for the fitting of the kitchen,and doesnt involve any plumbing ot electrical work though.

Advertisement