Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pelletstown, Dublin 15 exchange upgrade

Options
  • 18-10-2012 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi,

can you tell me if the Pelletstown exchange is scheduled for upgrade for NGB anytime soon.

Thanks

Fintan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Hi,

can you tell me if the Pelletstown exchange is scheduled for upgrade for NGB anytime soon.

Thanks

Fintan

HI frfintanstack,

Our engineers will be upgrading the Pelletstown exchange and it’s scheduled to be completed by the end of October start of November. Normally customers will be notified by post and are automatically upgrade to higher speed/allowance as soon as this completes.

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭frfintanstack

Thanks, thats great news :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

Hi,

Thanks

Fintan

Hi Fintan,

Quick update just to let you know that your exchange was upgraded to NGB on Friday so you should have the NGB service within a few days.

Regards

James

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭frfintanstack

Hi Fintan,

Quick update just to let you know that your exchange was upgraded to NGB on Friday so you should have the NGB service within a few days.

Regards

James

Excellent!!

Advertisement