If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV price request

Options
  • 18-10-2012 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking at the Samsung 40" ES6300. It looks like it would do everything I want and more. The freesat is a nice inclusion that would let us get rid of the sky box with fta stations. Whats the best price for this or any better tvs than this you can suggest either.

Also looking at a smaller tv too (19-22") for the kitchen. The one we have currently is 52cm x 45cm and thats about all the room we have for a replacement maybe a bit wider would fit. If you have any recommendations for this. Good sound would be fairly important.

Both tvs need saorview obviously but im sure most have that now at this stage.

Thanks.

Should be able to get to the Belfast or Dublin store so no need to quote for delivery.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

BFassassin wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Looking at the Samsung 40" ES6300. It looks like it would do everything I want and more. The freesat is a nice inclusion that would let us get rid of the sky box with fta stations. Whats the best price for this or any better tvs than this you can suggest either.

Also looking at a smaller tv too (19-22") for the kitchen. The one we have currently is 52cm x 45cm and thats about all the room we have for a replacement maybe a bit wider would fit. If you have any recommendations for this. Good sound would be fairly important.

Both tvs need saorview obviously but im sure most have that now at this stage.

Thanks.

Should be able to get to the Belfast or Dublin store so no need to quote for delivery.

BF,

thanks a million for the post and the opportunity to quote - the 40ES6300 is of course Saorview ready and is currently £644.95 and Sammy are doing £50 cash back if you purchase another Samsung product.

On the smaller TV - I've bought a Sony 22EX310 for myself and I continue to be impressed by it - its currently just £179.95 and is just a cracking TV.

The 22EX310 dimensions are 529 x 347 x 42 excluding the stand and the height including the stand is 362mm.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Thanks John. Ill look into the Sony and maybe a small samsung if I can get an extra 50 quid off.

Bumping my own thread a month later as I still havent bought a tv :P
    Is the samsung 40es6300 available with postage to the south? If so how much is that atm?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Unfortunately that particular model is one that we are no longer bringing into Ireland.

We would have other equivalent models but unfortunately none with freesat at the same price.

Sorry this isn't better news but if we can help with anything else, please let us know.

ATB

Dave

Thanks for looking into it for me Dave. Im pretty set on the tv I think so I will see if I can get it elsewhere.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.