Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier Collection on Saturday

Options
  • 18-10-2012 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can help me...

I have some packages to deliver to various locations around the country. We were hoping for someone to be able to collect the packages on Saturday, the 27th of October for delivery on Tuesday, the 30th of October.

The bank holiday on the Monday means we'd have to get the packages picked up on the Saturday. We could possibly push back collection to Friday, the 26th but we run the risk of the packages not being ready in time.

Does anyone know of anybody who would pick up on a Saturday for next day delivery i.e. in this case on the Tuesday due to the bank holiday?

Would really appreciate any suggestions! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

Hi,

Unless you are willing to pay for a special service at the weekend, you won't be able to avail of an overnight delivery network for this. The only cost effective option for delivery on the Tuesday is collection Friday & delivery next working day. I can assist with this service or special weekend service if required. Please PM me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I detect some sort of scam, or scamola.

Advertisement