Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banshee (Cinemax) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

titan18 wrote: »
    Nope, that's actually his voice.

Video of him singing there, such an unusual voice.

I know this skinny 16 year old kid who has as deep a voice as this guy. You think it's bizarre on him imagine it on a scrawny teen. It's honestly otherworldly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,444 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Season 3 episode 3 brilliant what a fight scene!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭charlieharper

Where can you watch Season 3?

Edit: I see Cinemax online have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Awesome episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭Heckler

One of the best episodes of all the series. Balls to the wall. No ex and daughter nonsense (apart from a few flashbacks). Fight scene with Mr. Rabbit and the indian girl was fantastic if you get over the fact he was stuck with a tomahawk from the start. But hey thats Banshee.

Brilliant episode.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Wow, that was truly awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Heckler wrote: »
    One of the best episodes of all the series. Balls to the wall. No ex and daughter nonsense (apart from a few flashbacks). Fight scene with Mr. Rabbit and the indian girl was fantastic if you get over the fact he was stuck with a tomahawk from the start. But hey thats Banshee.

Brilliant episode.
    thats not rabbit thats clay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

This show gets more awesome with each passing week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Gutted over Nola, and so early in the ep too, but that was one hell of a choreographed fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

That was probably the best episode of Banshee ever, and one of most entertaining hours of TV I've watched in a long time.

It was brilliant.

Gutted about Nola too, she was too fine. Burton is going to be destroyed by Chayton now I think.

Next week has to be a slow ep after that, that was insane.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

DeWitt wrote: »
    Gutted over Nola, and so early in the ep too, but that was one hell of a choreographed fight.

She was top notch hotness and will be sorely missed. The fight was absolutely epic.

Grabbed some gifs from another site. There were some showing the rest but I found that hard enough to watch once already. Jeez I didn't think I was squeamish but the end of that fight pushed the boat out...just a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

Easily one of the most violent, most tense and simply most awesome fights I've ever seen in any film or TV show. Absolutely unreal. I was cheering for Clay all the way through. He is such a boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭Heckler

Tigger wrote: »
    thats not rabbit thats clay

Opps sorry you're right. He's one of my favourite characters how did I get that wrong !

Fantastic fight scene. When he takes off the dickie bow you know yer fcuked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Heckler wrote: »
    Fantastic fight scene. When he takes off the dickie bow you know yer fcuked.

Nah, the dickie only comes off for a bitchslapping, it's when the specs come off you're really DKNY'ed. ;)

I couldn't help humming the Itchy & Scratchy theme tune as I watched the fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Classic Banshee, I wish I was in a position to binge watch now!

Some serious squeamish moments, funny moments, sad moments too.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The finish to that fight was like something from Mortal Kombat. This show has to have the toughest women in tv.

Once found out he was on the truck, I knew the heavy guy would end up on the road. Wasn't sure in how many pieces though.

Thought this would be Brock's death. But welcome to the party, Raven.

Don't know how that will go down with Chayton since I don't think he ordered it, but he won't be happy with the outcome

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Don't know how that will go down with Chayton since I don't think he ordered it, but he won't be happy with the outcome

I'd say this is how the reformed neo-nazi guy gets hired onto the BPD. Chayton will probably kill Billy Raven now in vengeance for Tommy (even though Tommy brought it on himself by going off with his own bunch of thugs to attack Proctor's club).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Absolutely epic and probably the show's best episode. That fight scene was probably the best choreographed fight scene I've ever seen on television and rivalling the very best of cinema. I don't know who organises it but they deserve some sort of award. Longshadow vs Clay was great and Clay is one serious hard-as-nails character.
    The finish to that fight was like something from Mortal Kombat
    Glad then I'm not the only one who thought "FINISH HER!" at the end.

And despite that epic scene, the rest of the episode kept up the action. It neatly wrapped up an outstanding plot thread from last year, managed again to show how Hood is rather badass. Even the rest of the gang got to have a rather nifty shoot out and Brock, again, survives!

Now let's see how irritated Chayton is going to be...

The nurse is weird

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭satguy

Has to be one of the best fight scenes I have ever seen ,, Rip Nola,,

Someone should win an award for that scene....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Probably the most ridiculous over the top episode I have seen in tv history.

and i loved every second of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Just finished watching the latest ep. Wow. That fight scene was amazing. The whole episode was so good

• Registered Users Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭squonk

That episode rocked so hard! It was almost like that episode long fight we just know will be done at some stage! The opening with Clay, Nola and a special appearance by the Rolls was just fantastic! I think it was the best epsiode of the show to date. I don't want a slow next episode. They've ramped up big time now and I'd love them to keep ramping! The show is totally badass!

It has to slow down. These episodes are so great because of their rare nature, if they were every wek they would get stale fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

It has to slow down. These episodes are so great because of their rare nature, if they were every wek they would get stale fast

They really wouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

the car fight was all kinds of batsh!t crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Well now, Banshee is rightly foooked! As for Hood's career as a PO - god knows where that will go!

Mc Love wrote: »
    Well now, Banshee is rightly foooked! As for Hood's career as a PO - god knows where that will go!

His career as Sheriff is fine I'd say. Looks to me almost a certainty that Chayton and the Red Bones are about to blow away Siobhan, leaving him off the hook but probably torn emotionally, as I do believe his feelings for her were real.
    The minute I saw who was next to Proctor, calling him "farm boy", and Siobhan then appeared at the Cadi, I said this must be how it plays out.

It also creates an opening for the reformed neo-nazi to join BPD. (I originally thought at end of last week's episode that Siobhan would cave, keep not-Hood's identity a secret, and that it would be Chayton killing Billy Raven that made a job opening.)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Guess Siobhan's going to the morgue next week then!

We got the quieter episode I think we all expected and it was about characters trying to wrap a few things up. Now of course it's all about to go to hell. If nothing else we're probably going to get an awesome shoot out when we open next week.

• Advertisement

Ex-nazi will get to prove his worth during all this

Advertisement