Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banshee (Cinemax) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

This show is totally class, that was a great episode.

Can't see Sugar or Siobhan surviving the season.

Honestly, would hate to see Sugar go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    This show is totally class, that was a great episode.

Can't see Sugar or Siobhan surviving the season.

Honestly, would hate to see Sugar go.

Why can't you see Sugar or Siobhan surviving? Did i miss something in E7?

prodsc wrote: »
    Why can't you see Sugar or Siobhan surviving? Did i miss something in E7?

Nope, you didn't miss anything.

I'd hate to see any of the main characters die to be honest, but I think Sugar was lucky to survive the shootout at the end of last season.

Just gotta funny feeling about Siobhan this season thats all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Nope, you didn't miss anything.

I'd hate to see any of the main characters die to be honest, but I think Sugar was lucky to survive the shootout at the end of last season.

Just gotta funny feeling about Siobhan this season thats all.

Someone in Hood's inner circle will die and the odds are it will be one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Temaz wrote: »
    Someone in Hood's inner circle will die and the odds are it will be one of them.

I hope not, I'd rather Brock or Emmett, maybe even Job. I could see either Sugar or Siobhan dying, but I'd rather not.

• Advertisement

titan18 wrote: »
    I hope not, I'd rather Brock or Emmett, maybe even Job. I could see either Sugar or Siobhan dying, but I'd rather not.

I don't want to see any of them go, they are all great characters I think.

Its gonna be 3 great episodes anyways.

Also,I had a look at Justified, not what I was expecting, its a bit goodie goodie for my liking, but while I have nothing better to watch, it fills the time.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

There's a romantic link forming with Siobhan, which makes her very likely to be killed off I think.

stevenmu wrote: »
    There's a romantic link forming with Siobhan, which makes her very likely to be killed off I think.

Thats my feeling too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Also,I had a look at Justified, not what I was expecting, its a bit goodie goodie for my liking, but while I have nothing better to watch, it fills the time.

Assuming you're watching Season 1 of Justified, keep watching, unlike most shows it gets better as it goes on.

Assuming you're watching Season 1 of Justified, keep watching, unlike most shows it gets better as it goes on.

Ya, I watched 6 episodes.

Timothy Olyphant is great in it, I only seem to sticking with it to see his bad side, he is a bit trigger happy.

Will stick with it till the end of season 1 anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Just watched the latest Banshee, can I say that the explosion this week was literally awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Ya, I watched 6 episodes.

Timothy Olyphant is great in it, I only seem to sticking with it to see his bad side, he is a bit trigger happy.

Will stick with it till the end of season 1 anyways.

Watch Season 2 as well, guarantee you will watch the rest - Season 2 is a big step up in quality and becomes far less 'villain of the week' and gains some proper story arcs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

proctors niece is over on true detective now

strippin off straightaway for the sheriff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

proctors niece is over on true detective now

strippin off straightaway for the sheriff
    she was in hawaii five-0 a few weeks back, bitch kept her clothes on:D:D:D

she doing the rounds anyway, shell be on our tvs for a few years to come anyway,

good episode, should be nicely set up for the rest of the season, but in saying that weve yet to see the massive indian fella again yet:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Has the broadcast time been moved?....as i see episode 8 is already on the net?

Anyone watched ep 8?

Gutted for
    Emmett, will miss him if he is gone out of it, very likeable character

As for the remaining 2 episodes, its shaping up to explosive.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,815 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya Jaysus, rough episode! No way Emmet is getting out of that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭squonk

Anyone watched ep 8?

Gutted for
    Emmett, will miss him if he is gone out of it, very likeable character

As for the remaining 2 episodes, its shaping up to explosive.

I'm surprised! I thought there'd be more comment yesterday after this week's episode! I'm gutted as well. I'm hoping it's a change of direction for the character rather than anything else. I can't believe there's only 2 episodes left. This season seems to have rattled along though it wasn't quite as focused as last season I think. Rabbit being a constant protagonist with Proctor in the background seemed to make the show unfold in a more structured way. This season almost feels like a season of 2 halves. The fallout from dealing with Rabbit obviously enough took up the first half. Things have kind of kicked off though since the kid showed up which precipitated the current brewing showdown with Proctor. Anyone else love the scene with the niece sitting in Proctor's chair? There's a girl with a career plan! :)

I liked the bit where Proctor went mad over the meat being ruined. Probably millions gone in the drug lab explosion, but the factory of meat being ruined really pissed him off, probably cause its his only legit business.

Also, liked when he was trying to figure out Jason's surname, wanting to see what the link between him and hood were, i'm sure they checked his ID's after killing him, and saw one name, and then Rebecca calling him by another has got Proctor thinking more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Terrific episode this week. Finalé should be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

wonder
    what's Rebecca's agenda, Proctor will soon learn of hood visit & Alex takes the opportunity of Proctor absent to mess with her ; according to Greg - Rebecca is Banshee's Michael Corleone - would she take over Proctor's business ?
    http://www.tvequals.com/2014/01/15/greg-yaitanes-banshee-interview/

this time round will rabbit be kill ?

loyalty of Proctor right hand man, Clay Burton

Greg Yaitanes, showrunner and executive producer, answered a bunch of fan questions in a recent interview for SpoilerTV

• Registered Users Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Really good episode, Job can kick some serious ass. Was not expecting that one man rampage of him under the church

• Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

All out war is coming :D

Great episode yet again.

Finale should be class, I really don't see both villains being dealt with in the last episode, along with Brock and Mr.Hopewell (can't remember his firstname), what ever they be up to.

I think they might finish off the Rabbit story line, but not the other stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I agree, I would be pretty sure the Rabbit story will be concluded one way or the other

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So did Mr Hopewell think he was Dayva's dad(not sure when they started going out) or did he just not think Hood was her dad?

And was thinking after last week's episode, how long until we just have an episode consisting of one non stop fight? This show could pull it off. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So did Mr Hopewell think he was Dayva's dad(not sure when they started going out) or did he just not think Hood was her dad?

And was thinking after last week's episode, how long until we just have an episode consisting of one non stop fight? This show could pull it off. :)
    He knew he wasn't the Father(Carrie was pregnant when they met), but didn't know Hood was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Not exactly the type of thing you would be telling him
    when he has a gun pointed at Hoods head in an emotional state really is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

DeWitt wrote: »
    He knew he wasn't the Father(Carrie was pregnant when they met), but didn't know Hood was.

Yeah, I knew she was pregnant when they met. Just thought she may have tried the whole "Right it's the first month so I'll sleep with him then claim he's the father" idea. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Jeeez that scene with proctor and the niece!

Advertisement