Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banshee (Cinemax) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'd love to see a Banshee-Strike Back crossover episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

I just started watching this a few weeks back , just finished season 2 - amazing show ..

When is series 3 starting ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

the_monkey wrote: »
    I just started watching this a few weeks back , just finished season 2 - amazing show ..

When is series 3 starting ?

January.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Cannot wait for this!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yep. Wonder if this will be the season which contains a fight that lasts the entire episode

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yep. Wonder if this will be the season which contains a fight that lasts the entire episode

Or a sex scene.

• Advertisement

:D

Again... I cannot WAIT for this to come back!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Man, I can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

That looks brilliant

Gonna re-watch the first two seasons. It is so boss.

One of my personal favourites is in the third episode of the 1st Season. The bit where Hood takes
    vengeance on the MMA fighter who raped the girl. My god, if there is a more brutal meting out of "vigilante" justice ever, then I haven't seen it. The Turkeybreaker on the guys hand is just so painful looking!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I always think of the same part! Brutal is not the word, almost felt sick the first time round watching that :)

Show constantly delivers what it promises, hope that continues, trailer looks great

kryogen wrote: »
    I always think of the same part! Brutal is not the word, almost felt sick the first time round watching that :)

Show constantly delivers what it promises, hope that continues, trailer looks great

I wasn't sick. I was kinda feeling "You reap what you sow"... but yeah, it was so brutal.

And it really does deliver on what it sets out to deliver; it's like a live-action comic book/graphic novel, and it is just great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

Another classic scene for me was when he was having a brawl with some British dude in the middle of the road(2nd season) and is on the ground being pounded on when he sees a truck jack knife towards them and pushes yer man upwards with his feet so he gets decapitated by the trailer as it skids over them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

There is a short 5 minute post mortem show just out and in advance of new season starting. It is discussing the events of season 2 and what could be in store for new season as they interview cast members. Worth a watch.

I also notice on YouTube there are some new videos uploaded by Cinemax as part of the banshee origins series.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

There is a short 5 minute post mortem show just out and in advance of new season starting. It is discussing the events of season 2 and what could be in store for new season as they interview cast members. Worth a watch.

I also notice on YouTube there are some new videos uploaded by Cinemax as part of the banshee origins series.

Just watched 3.1-8 of Origins - man, this is still such a stylish show. Had quite forgotten how explosively violent it can be though without the hot sex to mitigate.

Looking forward to the return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I seen season one, but missed season two on sky. I don't fancy waiting until it comes out on box sets. By any chance does Netflix have it? It's not on the Irish one.

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    I seen season one, but missed season two on sky. I don't fancy waiting until it comes out on box sets. By any chance does Netflix have it? It's not on the Irish one.

Its only streaming on iTunes in regions that have iTunes tv shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Its only streaming on iTunes in regions that have iTunes tv shows.

Thanks for that. I guess I'll have to wait for it to come out on sky box sets.

Back tonight US time early morning our time. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Back tonight US time early morning our time. :D

Show just doesn't disappoint what a great start looks like it's going to be a good season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Show just doesn't disappoint what a great start looks like it's going to be a good season.

Yes,it looks like its going to be an exciting Series 3...good start. Bows & arrows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Agreed, it really was the perfect first episode of a new season with a tease of what to expect. Hopefully it will not disappoint. If they tick all the boxes this could be a classic season of TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

One of my best friends recommended this to me before Christmas and it was a show I binged on between Christmas and the New Year.

I was blown away. It is like a live-action comic book. It is so addictive and so good. And it has flown completely under the radar too. I'd never even heard of it until the second week in December, when it was recommended to me.

I saw the first episode of the new season a couple of days ago. Bonanza stuff. This is going to be a great season. I cannot wait for it to kick off properly. I'm going to be suffering withdrawal now, because I've to wait a week between episodes. I used to be able to binge. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭charlieharper

When is it returning to Irish & UK TV?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

One of my best friends recommended this to me before Christmas and it was a show I binged on between Christmas and the New Year.

I was blown away. It is like a live-action comic book. It is so addictive and so good. And it has flown completely under the radar too. I'd never even heard of it until the second week in December, when it was recommended to me.

I saw the first episode of the new season a couple of days ago. Bonanza stuff. This is going to be a great season. I cannot wait for it to kick off properly. I'm going to be suffering withdrawal now, because I've to wait a week between episodes. I used to be able to binge. :o

try Kingdom, while you are waiting, not as much action but pretty damn good

I'll probably wait til Banshee s03 has been fully aired but looking forward to it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_(2014_TV_series)

Advertisement