Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banshee (Cinemax) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 saxman 1

Hi there. Am new here. Not sure if I'm posting in the right place.

When is season 3 of Banshee starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

saxman 1 wrote: »

Its already started.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

saxman 1 wrote: »

Started in America last Sunday night, don't know when it will air on Sky here.

Correction: Friday night it airs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,444 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Liamalone wrote: »
    Started in America last Sunday night, don't know when it will air on Sky here.

Last Friday night

irishgeo wrote: »
    Last Friday night

Thanks everyone

• Advertisement

Hi there again. I can't find the listings for banshee season 3 on Sky Atlantic.

Any ideas on when it's starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

TBC

TBC

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

It could be March or April before its on Sky Atlantic, judging by the past 2 years.

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    It could be March or April before its on Sky Atlantic, judging by the past 2 years.

That's great. Thanks for the info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder if that means they've done away with the old opening credits sequence altogether.

I'm thinking we'll be losing one of the deputies soon to make way for that former neo Nazi. I'd say Brock.

Good to see Clay in action. Usually we just see the aftermath.

I think that was Gordon at the end pointing the gun at Hood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

Dat cliffhanger...

I'm f*cking going out of my mind now waiting for the next episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

The opening credit sequence always had subtle changes in it. Kind of an Alternate Reality Game hidden amongst the credits. But that change this week was a little jarring, at least in terms of what I was expecting.

Almost certainly they're going to end up hiring the reformed Nazi sympathiser as the replacement cop. Obviously that brings a lot of trouble with it. This show has gotten even more entertaining as the weeks/seasons pass. Love it.

Gotten tot he point where myself and the other half are completely desensitised to the sex scenes. To the point where we're a little shocked there was only 3 scenes in the latest episode.... not that anyone is counting. :cool:;):cool:;):(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭squonk

I hope the new credits are a once off. Call me sentimental but I liked the routine. Sit throught he openening looking for the changes and wondering how they related to the current episode. I wasn't as mad about the changes to the theme tune either. Hopefully they just played with things this week to get us into the drugs takedown scene more quickly.

That being said, great episode. The whoel thing flew. Clay is a serious badass. Proctor would be in trouble if something happened that guy!

I just know the Neo Nazi is going to get taken on. I'm just wondering how it'll happen. I don't want to see the new Indian guy buy it but I wonder if he'll end up moving back to the reservation. I've a feeling the Indian sherriff is going to come a cropper sooner rather than later so if the girl they met gets the top chair it might entice the kid back. It could be Brock as well given that his shag pal is now resident in Proctor HQ. That's bound to lead to trouble. Then again, Siobhan hasn't been up to much this season. She could be ripe for the chop.

All in all it's shaping up a great season now. It's really the show that knows it's job and always delivers!

What a shock to see Megan Rath, from American version of Being Human in it.

I loved how eloquent and straight laced respectful the reformed Nazi lad was. Totally jarring Vs his ink and how that type of character has been portrayed to now.

Anyone else just not buying Rebecca's turn to badassery? She (the character) comes across as weak and easily lead

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Anyone else just not buying Rebecca's turn to badassery? She (the character) comes across as weak and easily lead

It is a bit sudden alright, but man has she embraced the dark side! My money is on her to be the one who offs Chayton, the big indian guy before the season ends, purely because he threatened her in the opening episode.

I think the killing does actually bother her, and she is not as badass as she likes to appear (despite gunning down those guys in ep2).

I dunno, I just see her becoming a bit unhinged due to what she has done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

This new Indian villain needs to die - my wife finds his ridiculously deep voice far too sexy by half.

It is impressively manly

He's like a Native American Michael Clarke Duncan

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    He's like a Native American Michael Clarke Duncan

Not as huggable

Not as huggable

Not for us. But the wives might think differently.

Do you think they record his voice, lower it and the dub it over. His voice is unreal.

This new Indian villain needs to die - my wife finds his ridiculously deep voice far too sexy by half.

He is also very articulate and clearly spoken for a big bruiser with more ink than the Sunday Times.
    It's amazing how many iconic groups or characters they are managing to cram into this show. Amish, Native Am., neo-nazis/Aryans, Eastern European gangsters, Cockneys, transvestite-Korean-hacker etc.

Can't wait for Season 7, when the Fundamentalist-Mormon-cowboy-bikers arrive in Banshee and kick off with the the Australian-Rastafarian-cyborgs while Hood, Carrie, Sugar and Deva rob Fort Knox.
    :-p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,444 ✭✭✭irishgeo

the new cop on the reservation has sparked my interest. I wonder what episode she gets her kit off in.

Have we had a woman in Banshee who hasnt got her kit off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I'm missing out on this. What channel is it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'm missing out on this. What channel is it on?

Cinemax

Do you think they record his voice, lower it and the dub it over. His voice is unreal.
    He was in an episode or 2 of Teen wolf as well and I only realised it was him when he spoke.
    the new cop on the reservation has sparked my interest. I wonder what episode she gets her kit off in.

Nola. Supposedly used a body double the one time we saw her naked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Proctors mother?

Just caught up on season 3 episodes 1 and 2.
    Back on form and really enjoying. Have setup plenty for the new season.

Nola and Carrie now new best friends?

There's a black lady, think she's a district attorney or some such, can't recall her going au natural yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Not for us. But the wives might think differently.

Nope, that's actually his voice.

Video of him singing there, such an unusual voice.

Advertisement