Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheatley Hills, Broomfield Village

Options
  • 18-10-2012 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody knows whats happening with the Wheatley Hills developement in Broomfield Village? The site is currently being cleared and properly fenced off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I've no idea, but I'm very curious. I see the last of the completed ones is up for sale now, sold at builders finish. I don't know what's happening with the four above the new fence.

they're clearing and fencing across the road too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 totalhero

Wonder is it a case of clearing and fencing off the "unfinished" parts of the estate so residents will no longer be exempt from the household charge? It's too big of an estate to be escaping the charge for the small amount of work it would take to tidy it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I hadn't thought of that, it could well be. It doesn't make much sense for Broomfield to be exempt, given there are people living there for 8 or 10 years now.

No doubt all the streetlights and those sunken manhole covers will be fixed once people start having to pay :/

Advertisement