Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelie bin collection?

Options
  • 18-10-2012 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    Just moved to Cork on monday and I was wondering about wheelie bin collection?
    I've three in the back yard, and they've a sticker with for the Cork County Council on them, but when I went to the website to find out more it says 'To be updated due to sale of Waste Collection Business.' So no joy there.
    I'm living up in Wilton, any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Country clean do the collections now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Greenstar also do collections-but they are in receivership at the moment so I'm not sure if it's a good idea to choose them.
    O'donohue waste collection are a Cork based service(they have a yard in waterfall ) who do a pick up service in cork. I think they are a small company that are expanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Wiser also do it.. https://www.wiserbins.ie/signup

And I think they are one of the cheapest too..

And..Welcome to Cork... (The Real Capital) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Thanks so much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

If you're a light user, O'Donoghue are ideal as they collect on an as you need baisis. you just pay per lift, with no standing charge for refuse and recycling.

• Advertisement
Advertisement