Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Killers - O2 Dublin - Friday 22nd Feb - ***No ticket sales/swaps permitted***

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sandt

Great gig, been a while since I've seen them live and they've really improved over the years.
    sparksfly wrote: »
    I think that serving alcohol during the gig was a bad idea.

There were loads of muppets, drunk, screaming and falling around as well as constantly trying to get out of their seats and disrupt others to go to the bar.

Surely people could spend less than two hours at a concert and have a drink before and afterwards.

Seriously? you want to ban alcohol from gigs????
    Mother of god.

Must've been all the plebs around me leaving during it that ruined it for me!!

Can't understand all the people that left during the last song, ooh you saved yourself three minutes, well done!

Loads of people left around me too.......but it didn't ruin it one little bit for me......its their loss!!

I can completely understand it though (leaving early), sometimes that place can be a nightmare to get out of.

Advertisement