Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelchair spoke guards

Options
  • 18-10-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

My daughter just got her first wheelchair and was just looking to see if anyone could recommend any websites/shops to buy decorative spoke guards for her wheelchair to brighten it up for her.

Have googled it and looked at number of sites but am none the wiser about price/quality etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭lily lou

Hiya I have no idea how good this is cos I just saw it on a friends facebook page but check out Stylite Designs Ltd and Spoke Guards by Sarah Ryan:)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DUBintheSTICKS

lily lou wrote: »
    Hiya I have no idea how good this is cos I just saw it on a friends facebook page but check out Stylite Designs Ltd and Spoke Guards by Sarah Ryan:)

Cheers they are exactly what I was looking for and even better they are An Irish company.

Many thanks

Advertisement