Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Dressers

Options
  • 18-10-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows of any hairdressers in cork where you can go in and get a consultation aboiut wha hair style colour etc would suit you like on the make over shows...really want to get restyle but sick of goin in to get restyle and coming out wih almost same cu..thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 graffikaz

Try Ruki's Hair design on Tuckey st she is very good & if u explain u want a change she will deffo come up with ideas!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

It wasnt me but I was with (my sister at the time) we called to Simone Best in Ballintemple area and they done a fab job. Re-styled the whole thing with fab new cut, she didnt get a colour there but I would think they are fine. Really nice staff and prices are very good. the only bad side kind of was that it was a little messy and grubby but dont be put off by that..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Guapa on Tuckey Street. They suggested a new style that completely transformed me.

Advertisement