Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help closing Electric Ireland account

Options
  • 18-10-2012 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,

I moved out of my rented accomodation last weekend and sent a email to Electric Ireland requesting to close my account last Tuesday. I included the obvious bits including: latest Gas and electricity reading, name and address of landlord to continue on account, my contact number, my new address. I am worried that my account is still open and might incur the disconnection charge in 7 days as I need confirmation from when it is officially closed! Please help! Don't have money for disconnection charges and need an approximate deadline for my landlord to re-register with you.

Thanks,

Fiona

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Fiona,

Please private message me the number of your Electric Ireland account that you requested be closed. Please also send your name/address in full as they appear on the account, and either the contact telephone number that appears on the account or your date of birth.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement