Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirt printing

Options
  • 18-10-2012 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a t-shirt printed? It's just 1 t-shirt I want made up for the craic, not a bulk order

Cheers lads and lassies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Theres a place in Stephens green that does it if youre in dublin.

Otherwise just get the paper and iron it on yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

This place is great, reasonable rates and great quality printing. You can either bring your own T-shirts, or choose from the ones they have in the shop, which are good quality.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Ah fcuk I thought I was in Galway City

Can a mod please move this to Galway City? Thanks

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Ah fcuk I thought I was in Galway City

Can a mod please move this to Galway City? Thanks

Certainly :)

Moved from After Hours
    Galway City charter now applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is/was a place in Eyre Square shopping centre downstairs. Next to the cafe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

biko wrote: »
    There is/was a place in Eyre Square shopping centre downstairs. Next to the cafe.

Will pop in tomorrow for a gawk, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

theres place down by malt house restaurant in that little lane/tunnel way that brings you from middle st to high st. had tshirt done there few weeks ago and was very happy with it

• Registered Users Posts: 39 jkp

isupply on sea road do tshirt printing for reasonable prices, although the service was pretty unfriendly...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Brando print, behind the court house, used to do our clubs t-shirts when i was in nuig. Cheap as chips back then.

You could chance calling around to the shop and see if you can catch him, if not give Ger a call on +353 87 <snip, read charter> or +353 91 <snip, read charter>, or email [email]brando@<snip, read charter>[/email].

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Im sure you got sorted but www.killertees.ie, based in Galway, great lad too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement