Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Guitar Players Wanted for Heavy Rock Band!

Options
  • 18-10-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys, what's up?

We're looking for 2 guitar players to join our Heavy Rock band based in Dublin. We already have some songs and we also perform some covers such as Dio, Maiden, Sabbath and Metallica, which are also our main influences.

If you fancy the task, please drop me a message!

ANDERSON
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭cthulhu79

i, i'm luca, a 15 years experienced guitarist; now i live in city centre interested in your research! i'm a former guitarist of a sardinian thrash metal band, but in my long experienced i played in several bands of different genres, from rock to mass music! if u wanna test my skills just let me know! here is a song of my former band:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F67crv3di8
    Where are u guys based? do u have your own reharsal space? i have full gear and own car.
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 adfelippe

Hi Luca!

Nice song you have over there!

We're actually around Dublin... city centre, south...
    We don't really have a rehearsal place, we practice in a studio.

If you feel like being tested, lemme know and we can arrange something asap!

Regards!

Advertisement