Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Carvery Lunch in Cork City

Options
  • 18-10-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

The Wilton is a bit of a trek. Anywhere in the city centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

Flying Enterprise...?

Long Valley? Or do they just do sandwiches?

Dan Lowry's on McCurtain St?

Ex Cork footballers place on the quay...nr the Opera House? Can't think of his name...'twill come to me in a min...Larry Tompkins....!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Do Nash 19 still do carvery?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

The Imperial Hotel do a great carvery

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Briar Rose usually do a nice carvery, often go there on lunch from work and have always got good grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Best carvery in the city centre is Nash 19 imo. Bit pricey mind but very tasty. Lots of lovely desserts to tempt you with as well but you must resist.

Up to about a year ago, The Wilton used to allow 2 free childrens meals (proper meal - breast of chicken, mash, chips, veggies, gravy) with every adult carvery meal purchased. Myself and Mrs Bay brought the 4 bottomless pits every Sunday and the 6 of us were fed royally for €25. It was ME DAZA! Too good to last, of course, but I have my memories!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement