Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats your favourite post?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Thinly veiled 'I want to show everyone how witty, funny and intelligent I am, because not enough people thanked it the first time' thread.

Ugh..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056774501

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

^Whalesong :D

OK, thread has started giving.

Continue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'm currently eating a bacon sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Nulty wrote: »

I've seen the thread already, and 'thinly veiled' posts haven't been deemed actionable yet. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

kraggy wrote: »
    Op, "normal people don't do drugs"?

Excuse me? Define "normal" please.

Why do you need to be excused?

Normal people = people who dont do drugs. If you do, you're not normal.

And to all you trolls and p1sstakers, if you dont have a favourite post, then fcuk off. Thats a thinly veiled **** off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

krudler wrote: »
    Favourite posts by others would've seemed less self applauding.

Agreed . It would have made for a much more interesting thread too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I've never come on here trying to post anything witty or amazing. I have been guilty of going on YouTube trying to get top comment on occasions though. Sad but true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

newmug wrote: »
    Why do you need to be excused?

Normal people = people who dont do drugs. If you do, you're not normal.

And to all you trolls and p1sstakers, if you dont have a favourite post, then fcuk off. Thats a thinly veiled **** off.

Heh, so everyone who doesn't do drugs is normal.
    I'd love to hear your definition of normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

dont you just hate it when you come up with a witty reply to a topic, but by the time you have it typed out, the thread is locked or deleted, and no-one will ever know how witty you can be?

or you post in a forum thats not AH, and your post gets deleted, no warning or explanation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

dont you just hate it when you come up with a witty reply to a topic, but by the time you have it typed out, the thread is locked or deleted, and no-one will ever know how witty you can be?

It's happened to me once or twice.
    Very annoying to be fair.

Advertisement