Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help screens now displaying

Options
  • 18-10-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hi guys ive just got my new build today and put it all together but it just wont display anything on screen at all! im useing an asus p8z77 v lx mobo and a nvidea geforce gtx 660ti 2gb , ive connecting to both screens by the motherboard and graphics card and every together combination but to no avail.

There seems to be a red light on the motherboard by the ram and power connector. dont know if this is normal or not as ive said i havent seen it boot up yet.

the computer will start all the fans will start and keep running as long as i want but when ever i plug in the screens they wont work . ive also tried it on a tv by vga but it didnt even recognise it.

its like the screens arnt being recognised by the computer .

any idea's on what i can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Have you got the power connected to the graphics card?

I'd say to take out the graphics card and try running it from the integrated graphics to see if there's any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

ive got it working now . turns out one of the ram sticks was faulty.

Advertisement